MetaSlim Phase 2 Carbohydrate Blocker is the first white kidney bean extract clinically proven to reduce the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates, thereby reducing the calorie impact from starchy foods. All MetaSlim products are formulated based on research to promote healthy weight management.
- Provides a natural and non-stimulant way to delay the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates.
- Helps with weight management by reducing the caloric impact of starchy foods.
- Supports healthy glucose metabolism following a carbohydrate-rich meal.
- Phase 2 is backed by extensive clinical research that supports its safety and efficacy for weight management.
- Made from pure, non-GMO white kidney bean extract.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Weight management is a key part of a healthy lifestyle, but sometimes it can be difficult to lose excess weight. MetaSlim Phase 2 Carbohydrate Blocker is a helpful addition to any weight management strategy, especially for those who love their carbs! As people are moving away from carbs and adopting a lifestyle that does not rely on starchy foods, Phase 2 can assist.
Phase 2 works by temporarily inhibiting the digestive enzyme alpha amylase so that some of the dietary starch from comfort foods, such as pasta, bread, potatoes, and rice, pass through the body undigested, helping to block such side effects as weight gain. It supports healthy glucose metabolism within two hours after a carbohydrate-rich meal and is the first natural, non-stimulant ingredient clinically proven to delay the digestion and absorption of starch calories.
Every vegetarian capsule contains 500 mg of non-GMO white kidney bean extract. Its safety and efficacy are backed by extensive clinical research and it withstands rigorous quality control testing throughout the manufacturing process. All MetaSlim products are formulated to help you achieve your weight goals without sacrificing good health. They complement healthy lifestyle choices, including a calorie-reduced diet and an increase in physical activity for individuals in a weight management program.